About the Role
This unique position provides an excellent opportunity for a skilled professional, hungry junior or re-entry into business life, to take responsibility for developing the Qt business in markets with strong potential.
The Qt team and Qt technology is helping industries to build next generation solutions for cars, futuristic dashboards for ships, analyse satellite images, visualize meteors, create design with 3D, save lives through medical devices and sense movements with IoT devices. And this is just a start. These are only a fraction of areas where the Qt technology is used.
How can we do all this? Qt is an industry-leading cross-platform application and UI framework used by around 1 million developers worldwide, in more than 70+ industries.
The Qt Company has more than 300 employees and operates in Asia, Europe and America. We have offices in Finland, Norway, Germany, France, Russia, China, Korea, Japan, and the USA.
The sales activity for our main product Qt and associated Consulting Services is growing fast in our major territories and The Qt Company has a solid customer base, containing a large number of internationally well branded companies. Our customers use our tools for highly valued developments of applications or devices in different areas such as Industrial automation, Medical, consulting, Automotive, among others.
The European Market is among the top 2 most important markets and covers several important countries for The Qt Company, providing an excellent opportunity for a skilled professional, hungry junior or re-entry into business life, to take responsibility for developing the Qt business in markets with strong potential.
Scope of responsibility:
- Sell renewal of support and upgrades by phone and email, to all active customers from EMEA.
- Participate to the Customer Relationship Management, with being an important actor of the customer relation (including via selling renewals), doing this in coordination with the Account managers.
- Support Account Managers in lead qualification, CRM system tasks, follow up on cases and potential sales opportunities with active use of the defined sales process and tools (CRM)
- Qualify incoming new leads and sales contact requests by e-mail and phone calls
- Participate in team tasks which help to improve everyday processes for the whole team
- Develop existing customers, via e-mail, telephone and potential customer meetings when experienced.
- Sales experience a plus, but open to newly Graduate as well with a high desire and motivation to work with Sales in the IT industry
- Preferred knowledge or clear interest with the IT market and especially the software industry
- Technical education or knowledge is a definite plus but not a requirement
- Proven track record and/or academic education on a Bachelor or Master level
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- Ability to work independently whilst being a positive team player.
- Experience with CRM systems, such as SalesForce.com and Microsoft Dynamics are an advantage
- Capability to listen to customers, engage and drive conversations with them.
- Proactive personality, who has a customer focused mindset and a passion to learn more about the IT industry
We offer you a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Japan, Germany, Korea, Norway, Russia and USA. To learn more please visit http://qt.io.