About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company, trusted by industry leaders and over 1.5 million developers worldwide to create applications and smart devices that users love. We help our customers to increase productivity through the entire product development lifecycle - from UI design and software development to quality management and deployment.
Our customers are in more than 70 different industries in over 180 countries. Qt Group is headquartered in Espoo, Finland, and employs almost 700 people globally. To learn more, visit www.qt.io.
As a Renewal Specialist, you will be responsible for your own book of renewal business in your assigned territory. You will utilize CRM tools to coordinate renewal activities that result in early and on-time bookings. The role requires close collaboration directly with customers and as well as Account Managers. You will also build strong relationships with Customer Success peers to retain and expand our customer base. Managing a positive customer experience is a critical component of this role with focus on retention and growth.
- Protect and Grow the customer base by securing renewal contracts within your own book of business in advance of expiration
- Engage customers in conversations to understand budgets, key stakeholders, understand requirements, approval processes and timelines to bring renewals to a close
- Responsible for managing the quote to close process for all renewals within an assigned territory, accurately, reviewing, preparing, and presenting renewal sales quotes 120 to 90 days in advance
- Effectively defend against competitive pressures, within perpetual and subscription environments, and uncover additional expansion/cross sell opportunities
- Partner closely with Customer Success to understand the health status of customers and drive adoption
- Ownership of contract processes along with corresponding customer communications encompassing co-terming, upselling and multi-year options related to subscription renewals
- Provide Management and Renewals Operations Team with regular and accurate updates on renewal contract statuses and customer escalation requests when needed
- Communicate and effectively partner with Sales Operations, Partners, Legal, Finance, and Sales Management to navigate complex customer requests to bring renewals to closure
- Meet and exceed annual and quarterly revenue goals
- Experience within a Renewal landscape
- Critical thinking & strong analytical ability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Independent and confident work style
- Eager to learn and improve skill set
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other Customer Success tools a must
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Academic or similar degree in Business, 2+ years of relevant experience in the technology industry
- Preferred knowledge or clear interest with the IT market and especially the software industry
- Technical education or knowledge is a definite plus but not a requirement
We offer a highly international workplace with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement, and fun.