About the Role
The Qt Company is helping companies to build next generation solutions that change the world in which we work and live, from electronic cars, fast food ordering kiosks, smart appliances and to medical devices that save lives. This is only a small fraction of innovated products companies are building with Qt.
As a member of the EMEA Customer Success team your key focus will be to help Qt’s customers realize business value through effective consulting of our products and services, specifically license support and maintenance renewal as well as subscription conversion. You will serve as the customer’s point of contact for their license base and be responsible for aligning internal resources to ensure a superior customer experience.
- Plan and execute the renewals life-cycle while driving high customer satisfaction and retention
- Build and manage a renewal sales team to reduce churn, maintain steady customer retention and manage accounts to ensure an on-time or early renewal
- Coach team to identify opportunities to expand business within our customer base
- Manage the renewals business and partner with the sales team to drive growth
- Strong team leadership skills
- Critical thinking & decision making
- SFDC experience
- Academic or similar degree in Business, 5+ years of management experience in the technology industry in renewals, sales and sales ops
- Ability to professionally interact and communicate with existing customers
- Ability to work both collaboratively in group settings and autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication in English and German, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Willing to manage ad hoc projects to improve current process and programs
- Experience in transformation to Subscription Business Model
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would love to hear from you! Please share your up-to-date CV and a few words of yourself using the form below.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and by over one million developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. Qt employs some 550 people and operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India.