About the Role
The Qt Company is helping companies to build next generation solutions that change the world in which we work and live, from electronic cars, fast food ordering kiosks, smart appliances and to medical devices that save lives. This is only a small fraction of innovated products companies are building with Qt.
At Qt, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and solutions, and we live for our customers. You could say we are customer obsessed. As we all have high expectations with our work, a career at Qt means challenging yourself to always be better.
As a member of the EMEA DACH Customer Success team your key focus will be to help Qt’s customers realize business value through effective onboarding, adoption, expansion and retention of our products and services. You will serve as the customer’s conduit into Qt and will be responsible for aligning internal resources to ensure a superior customer experience.
- Sell renewals support by phone and email, to all active territory customers in the region
- Utilize CRM to coordinate renewal activities with the Account Managers
- Refer upsell opportunities to Account Managers Qualifying incoming new leads and sales contact requests by e-mail and phone calls
- Participate in team tasks which help to improve everyday processes for the whole team
- Academic or similar degree in Business, 2+ years of relevant experience in the technology industry
- Preferred knowledge or clear interest with the IT market and especially the software industry
- Technical education or knowledge is a definite plus but not a requirement
- Critical thinking & strong analytical ability
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Independent and confident workstyle
- Eager to learn and improve skill set
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other Customer Success tools a must
- Excellent verbal and written skills
The role is based in Germany and is in the Customer Success Team.
We offer a highly international workplace with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement, and fun.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company's net sales in year 2020 totaled about 80 MEUR and it employs some 440 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.