About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +550 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, the USA, France, the UK, Italy, and India.
We're looking for a Risk Manager - the primary purpose of the role is to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes which reflect agreed working practices and Group guidance. The position is located in Espoo, Finland.
- Planning and delivering internal assessments and risk management projects in accordance with agreed working practices and providing guidance to the organization for improvements
- Apply previous experience and accepted Group practices to oversee the development of corrective recommendations and other improvement suggestions
- Agree assessment plans with management, and report the outcomes to Group management
- Provide regular updates on the status of risk management related work to key stakeholders, together with the tracking of open actions
- Share knowledge and collaborate with business stakeholders to enable best practice sharing and improve the control environment across the Group
- Improve risk management practices, leveraging experiences from other businesses and proactively support the identification of emerging risks and promote plans to improve existing mitigations
- Contribute to the development of the function by co-developing and implementing tools, methodologies and frameworks that are appropriate to the needs of the functions and of the business
Skills & Qualifications
- A qualified accountant and/or auditor with extensive experience in a dynamic, multi-location and international business environment
- First-hand experience of Financial Accounting and Reporting; Financial Analysis; Commercial Finance and Business Development
- Knowledge and experience of developing and implementing, methodologies and strategies to provide assurance over internal controls and to embed risk management activities
- Experience in planning and delivering investigations into complex business processes or systems, and the generation of commercially relevant recommendations
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, coupled with the ability to engage with leaders and process owners throughout the business on matters which could have a significant business impact
- Eager to learn quickly and to obtain extensive experience of an exciting, fast-moving, international business
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work co-operatively alongside others by demonstrating sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Fluent English skills, other languages are an advantage
What we offer
- Flexible hours & hybrid working model that support work/life balance
- A family friendly, international, diverse, sociable workplace
- Ergonomic equipment and latest tools
- Nice office space with free beverages
- Wide health care + insurance, dental care, mobile&lunch&bike benefits, sport&culture saldo
Please apply through our career portal latest 31st May 2022.