About the Role
Qt is the leading independent technology for cross-platform development with over 70+ industries developing Qt-based products on desktop, embedded and mobile operating systems. The primary role of the Sales Engineer is to help customers understand Qt technology and solve technical issues in the sales process. You should have extensive knowledge of Qt products and functions, and understand how it works in the customer’s project.
We are looking for a talented Qt engineer with strong background and a positive person to enjoy a challenging job.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Follow up functional / technical issues related to sales cycle and guarantee a successful customer experience.
- Help to identify customer’s need for additional sales, training or consultancy services.
- Provide support on professional services including consultancy project and customer training.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the development process
- Deep understanding of cross compilation and embedded systems
- Good understanding of Qt/C++ and related technologies
- Experience with different build environments and target platforms (desktop, embedded, mobile)
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Good English language skills
- Experience with script languages other than C++, especially Python
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering, software engineering, or related field.
We offer a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Japan, Germany, Korea, Norway, Russia and USA. To learn more please visit http://qt.io.