About the Role
The Qt team and Qt technology is helping industries to build next generation solutions for cars, futuristic dashboards for ships, analyse satellite images, visualize meteors, create design with 3D, save lives through medical devices and sense movements with IoT devices.And this is just a start. These are only a fraction of areas where the Qt technology is used.Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company’s net sales in year 2017 totalled 36,3 MEUR and it employs some 300 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.
In Qt, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and solutions, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Qt means challenging yourself to always be better.
The sales activity for our main product Qt and associated Consulting Services is growing fast in our major territories and The Qt Company has a solid customer base, containing a large number of internationally well branded companies. Our customers use our tools for highly valued developments of applications in different areas such as industriell Automation, Medical & Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense, Telecommunications, Automotive, among others. The Sales Manager Professional Services is responsible for selling Professional Services (Consulting and Support) to large Enterprise companies within our core vertical segments.
You are self-driven, proactive leader with a proven track record of building successful strategic key accounts, getting up to speed quickly, hunting and closing new business, and managing high-level relationships across all levels and regions.
In this role, you will work closely with all functions like Regional Account Managers (Sales) Service Delivery and Marketing to execute strategic plans to achieve or exceed business targets in the assigned region.
Location: France, Paris.
What is expected of you in this role:
- Establish and maintain key regional Fortune 500 customer relationships and implement and execute strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Collaborate with assigned Sales team to develop and execute programs to drive sustainable PS Services revenue growth
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitive sales and business development strategies
- Sell into decision making levels of an organization as well as close six and seven-figure deals
- Ensure that the state of the Professional Services sales activity is accurately reflected in SFDC
- Provide leadership to the EMEA teams to put new opportunities into the sales pipeline, move opportunities thru the sales process, accurately forecast, and close new business
- Build relationships with C-Level leaders and managers
- Generate PS leads by networking and prospecting new accounts as well as within the customer base
- Manage and control the sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Expand the footprint for additional opportunities within an installed account (i.e. new divisions or new projects)
- Effectively communicate Qt’s framework advantage, features, and benefits
- General sales administration as required
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding quarterly goals
- Must take initiative and be a proactive member in the sales team
What you are great at:
- Strong knowledge of new and current technologies and trends specifically in the software tools arena
- Outstanding consultative selling skills and ability to clearly and effectively articulate the company’s value proposition
- Strong industry contacts in the prospective customer and influencer communities as well as the channel partner community
- Passion for coaching and mentoring
- Driven and ambitious personality
- Able to build rapport with existing and prospective clients and customers
- Diplomacy and emotional intelligence
- Critical thinking & decision making
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing business environment
- Project Management
- Time & Stress management
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to conduct sales presentations and interact effectively with internal and external customers at executive levels
- Experience of working with high profile Fortune 500 customers in the region
- Experience of working in international companies
- Willing to travel throughout the region and to Europe as needed
Your Experience & Education:
- academic or similar degree in Business, 6+ relevant experience in the technology and Software industry, experience in selling Professional services to Fortune 500 customers
- Fluent both in French and English
- Autonomous and organized with effective communication skills, listening, verbal and written.
- Team player with interpersonal skills to work with sales and technical staff in a dynamic and innovative company environment.
- Pro-active customer focus
- Very good business understanding
We offer a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun.