About the Role
Our global sales organization (Berlin, Oslo, Silicon Valley, Boston, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul) is expanding rapidly, and we are now looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our global sales operations team.
In this role, you will work closely with all functions (Sales, Marketing, Product Management) to design and implement global development initiatives to support the company’s growth. You will also act as the first line of support for our frontline sales teams in the APAC region, providing guidance in the execution of Qt’s global sales process and policies. You will be reporting to the Head of Business Operations.
- As part of the Sales Operations team, design and implement global development projects and drive local adoption through active change management
- Contribute to Sales Operations’ process and user experience development work, consisting of e.g. process mapping and documentation, shadowing and interviewing users, and designing fluid user workflows and user interfaces in our Salesforce CRM tool
- Support APAC region leadership with analytics, sales reporting, and quote and deal reviews, including providing guidance to the sales frontlines regarding economics related to a deal
- Act as the single point of contact within Sales Operations for frontline sales teams in APAC, assisting the sales organization with operations and finance related activities
- Deliver periodic training on sales process and sales tools to the APAC frontline sales teams
- Communicate and maintain Qt’s global sales policies locally to ensure right behaviours and alignment with corporate governance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in sales process and sales tools development from e.g. corporate business development, consulting, or in-house CRM process development
- Master's degree from a relevant field, e.g. business or technology
- Solid business acumen and understanding of B2B sales processes
- Ability to quickly learn business processes and system dependencies, and alternate between the big picture and process details
- Functional experience from the Salesforce platform, with the capability to design and recommend solutions on the platform. Salesforce certifications will be considered as an advantage
- Proven project management skills, able to take independent responsibility of driving workstreams and projects from design to implementation
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills in English and Finnish
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions in a multi-cultural environment, including business leadership, sales, marketing, product management, and business control
We offer a dynamic, fast growing, highly international workplace with talented and skilled people from all around the world. We embrace openness, learning, encouragement and fun.
The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India. To learn more please visit http://qt.io.
For more information, please contact Juhana Lano, juhana.lano(at)qt.io