We offer a diverse and challenging work field. You will work with an international team and have an opportunity to get in touch with the latest technologies and solutions. We encourage personal development and services to ensure job satisfaction and a balance between work and family.
As the technical artist of our team, you will be responsible for:
1. Collaborate closely with UI/UX designers, programmers, and project managers to create high-quality automotive user interfaces for our clients.
2. Develop and maintain technical specifications for art resources to ensure high-quality visual effects and performance optimization.
3. Create, optimize, and maintain art resources such as 3D models, textures, and animations.
4. Develop and maintain art workflows to improve team productivity.
5. Resolve technical issues, provide technical support to the team, and assist in achieving project goals.
6. Deeply understand customer needs and ensure that the visual effects and technical implementation of the project meet customer expectations.
1. Have at least 3 years of experience as a technical artist, with experience in the automotive industry being a priority.
2. Familiar with 3D modeling, texture production, animation production and other art production processes, proficient in using 3D software (such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, etc.) and 2D software (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
3. Have basic programming skills, be familiar with at least one Scripting language (such as Python, C #, etc.), and understand game engines such as Qt/QML, Unity, or UE4.
4. Good visual aesthetics and design skills, able to accurately grasp customer needs and develop appropriate art solutions.
5. Understand real-time rendering technology and be familiar with PBR workflow.
6. Have experience in Shader programming, familiar with Shader languages such as HLSL/GLSL, as well as coloring area languages
7. Excellent communication skills and teamwork spirit, able to effectively communicate with team members and jointly drive project progress.
8. Have a sense of responsibility, be able to independently solve problems, and adapt to high-intensity work environments.
9. Good English communication skills, able to communicate with international teams without barriers.
1. Have experience in automotive UI/UX design, familiar with design trends in the automotive industry.
2. Pay attention to new rendering technologies or engine functions, such as real-time ray tracing.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company, trusted by industry leaders and over 1.5 million developers worldwide to create applications and smart devices that users love. We help our customers to increase productivity through the entire product development lifecycle - from UI design and software development to quality management and deployment.
Our customers are in more than 70 different industries in over 180 countries. Qt Group is headquartered in Espoo, Finland, and employs almost 700 people globally. To learn more, visit www.qt.io/.
It is inspiring to be part of this company, which embraces open work culture. Even more inspiring are the colleagues, who are passionate about Qt and work towards making it a better product day in and out. Working with these best minds inspires me to do better.
I am super proud of my team. The way team members work together, help each other and really aim for high quality in their work makes me happy every single week and make the bad days better.
I work with an incredible team, and it starts with my manager. I feel fully supported in whatever task I may have to take on, and it's always encouraged to continue learning and growing in the role, which I greatly appreciate.
Having an international and professional colleagues helps me with career development. It's an opportunity to learn and share knowledge.
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have a unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
What is your passion? What do you love to do? What skills, strengths and knowledge do you have? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell you more about the position, and introduce you to our dynamic, but relaxed working culture. Take a look at our Instagram feed and see who we are and what we do in Qt. Join #QtPeople and apply today!Apply for the position
|Job TitleSoftware Engineers, Qt||TeamTechnical||Location Oulu, Finland|
|Job TitleSoftware Engineer / C++ Developer, QA Tools||TeamTechnical||Location Hamburg, Germany|
|Job TitleSolution Engineer||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Espoo, Finland | Oslo, Norway | Berlin, Germany | Paris, France | Munich, Germany | Hamburg, Germany | Stuttgart, Germany | Bremen, Germany | Düsseldorf, Germany|
|Job TitleSoftware Engineers, Embedded||TeamTechnical||Location Oulu, Finland|
|Job TitleSoftware Engineer C++, QA Tools||TeamTechnical||Location Hamburg, Germany|
|Job TitleSenior Software Engineer, Backend||TeamTechnical||Location Oulu, Finland|
|Job TitleSenior Software Engineer, Embedded (RTOS)||TeamTechnical||Location Oulu, Finland|
|Job TitleAccount Manager UK / Ireland, Qt||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Oslo, Norway|
|Job TitleAccount Manager, France||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Paris, France|
|Job TitleBusiness Development Representative/ビジネスデベロップメントリプレゼンタティブ||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Tokyo, Japan|
|Job TitleFull Stack Developer, License management||TeamTechnical||Location Oulu, Finland|
|Job TitleSenior Software Engineer for Program Analyses, Axivion / Qt Quality Assurance||TeamTechnical||Location Berlin, Germany | Hamburg, Germany | Stuttgart, Germany | Bremen, Germany | Düsseldorf, Germany|
|Job TitleDeveloper, Qt Creator||TeamTechnical||Location Berlin, Germany|
|Job TitleAccount Manager, DACH||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Berlin, Germany | Munich, Germany|
|Job TitleDevOps Engineer, QA Tools||TeamTechnical||Location Berlin, Germany | Hamburg, Germany | Stuttgart, Germany | Bremen, Germany | Düsseldorf, Germany|
|Job Title(Senior) Software Engineer for C# Code Analysis, Axivion / Qt Quality Assurance||TeamTechnical||Location Berlin, Germany | Hamburg, Germany | Stuttgart, Germany | Bremen, Germany | Düsseldorf, Germany|
|Job Title(Senior) Software Engineer for C / C++ Compiler, QA Tools||TeamTechnical|
|Job TitleSenior Software Engineer for Architecture Verification,Axivion / Qt Quality Assurance||TeamTechnical|
|Job TitleQA Sales Specialist||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Shanghai, China | Beijing, China|
|Job TitleQA Solutions Engineer||TeamTechnical||Location Shanghai, China | Beijing, China|
|Job TitleDevOps Engineer/Technical Release Manager||TeamTechnical||Location Hamburg, Germany|
|Job Title(Senior) Lead, Internal Controls||TeamPeople & Finance||Location Espoo, Finland|
|Job TitleCustomer Success Engineer / カスタマーサクセスエンジニア||TeamTechnical||Location Tokyo, Japan|
|Job TitleSoftware Engineer, Autonomous UI Interaction||TeamTechnical||Location Hamburg, Germany|
|Job Title(Senior) Software Engineer, WebAssembly||TeamTechnical||Location Oslo, Norway|
|Job TitleSenior Solutions Engineer(Automotive)||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Shanghai, China | Beijing, China|
|Job TitleTechnical Artist||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Shanghai, China | Beijing, China|
|Job TitleBusiness Development Engineer||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Shanghai, China | Beijing, China|
|Job TitleAccount Manager, QA Tools||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Berlin, Germany | Paris, France | Hamburg, Germany | Stuttgart, Germany | Bremen, Germany | Düsseldorf, Germany|
|Job TitleSenior Product Manager, Quality Assurance||TeamProduct Management||Location Espoo, Finland | Hamburg, Germany | Stuttgart, Germany|
|Job TitleSenior Software Engineer, Android OS & Qt/C++ Integration||TeamTechnical||Location Oulu, Finland|
|Job Title(Senior) Software Engineer, Visual Studio Tools (C++/C#)||TeamTechnical||Location Berlin, Germany|
|Job TitleSoftware Engineer, Professional Services||TeamTechnical||Location Detroit, USA|
|Job TitleDirector, Product Management & Product Marketing (Quality Assurance)||TeamProduct Management||Location Espoo, Finland | Hamburg, Germany|
|Job TitleAccount Manager, QA||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Boston, USA | Detroit, USA | Dallas, USA|
|Job TitleSolutions Engineer||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Bangalore, India|
|Job TitleSales Operations Specialist||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Bundang, Korea|
|Job TitleBusiness Development Manager||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Bangalore, India|
|Job TitleProject Manager, Professional Services||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Shanghai, China|
|Job TitleSoftware Engineer||TeamTechnical||Location Shanghai, China|
|Job TitleEnterprise Account Manager||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Boston, USA | Dallas, USA|
|Job TitleFullStack Developer||TeamTechnical||Location Espoo, Finland|
|Job TitleSenior Financial Controller||TeamPeople & Finance||Location Espoo, Finland|
|Job TitleEnterprise Sales Director||TeamSales & Customer Success||Location Dallas, USA|
|Job TitleProject Manager, IT||TeamTechnical||Location Espoo, Finland|
|Job TitleTest Automation Engineer, Professional Services||TeamTechnical||Location Boston, USA | Detroit, USA|
|Job TitleProduct Marketing Specialist, Quality Assurance||TeamMarketing||Location Espoo, Finland|
|Job TitleR&D Manager, Embedded||TeamTechnical||Location Berlin, Germany|
|Job TitleQt Finland Trainee Program 2024||TeamTechnical||Location Oulu, Finland|
|Job TitleProject Manager, Product Management||TeamProduct Management||Location Espoo, Finland|