About the Role
- Build relationships with C-Level leaders and managers
- Generate leads by networking and prospecting new accounts as well as within the customer base
- Manage and control the sales cycle from prospecting through close.
- Expand the footprint for additional opportunities within an installed account (i.e. new divisions or new projects).
- Effectively communicate Qt’s framework advantage, features, and benefits.
- General sales administration as required.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding quarterly goals.
- Consultative 'questioning' and Active Listening approach
- Progressive, enterprise sales experience with complex solutions
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and collaboration skills along with strong planning ability
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Able to work independently in an environment that changes rapidly
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 6+ years of experience selling development tools, embedded technology or similar
- Familiarity with Software Development tools and Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Proven track record of successful personal sales pipeline management and results