About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company, trusted by industry leaders and over 1.5 million developers worldwide to create applications and smart devices that users love. We help our customers to increase productivity through the entire product development lifecycle - from UI design and software development to quality management and deployment. Our customers are in more than 70 different industries in over 180 countries. Qt Group is headquartered in Espoo, Finland, and employs almost 700 people globally. To learn more, visit www.qt.io.
Qt licenses products in several ways including but not limited to open-source licensing, named user commercial licensing, floating user licensing as well as distribution licensing when the products are shipped with Qt inside. Qt software can be found on electrical devices, like home appliances, cars, and medical devices among others, as well as on desktop and mobile applications.
You will be in charge of developing a comprehensive compliance management strategy and overseeing its implementation by our Compliance team. You will formulate compliance practices and guidelines and grow the team as needed to drive the ROI of the practice.
You are also driving the development of our digital services to help and automate our customers to self-report and self-audit.
You will review reports by our Business Analysts, assess compliance risks, usage and reporting irregularities from customers, and various regulatory gaps, and provide guidance to Compliance Specialists in their search for viable solutions to different compliance issues.
You will also be responsible for organizing meetings and seminars, as well as holding presentations on new compliance activities.
- Create and oversee the implementation of effective compliance management strategies
- Develop an internal framework for maintaining compliance across all customers
- Monitor the implementation of new compliance protocols by our compliance team
- Review compliance reports regularly, identify potential compliance breaches, and provide advice to Compliance Specialists in implementing effective solutions
- Implement training programs to educate our customer facing teams as well as customers about compliance procedures
- Organize presentations, meetings, and compliance seminars to promote better awareness of compliance protocols
- Liaise with external auditors and legal to verify compliance in case of breaches
- University degree in Law, Business Administration, or a related field (post-graduate education with a focus on compliance and risk management is preferred)
- Years of experience in a senior compliance management or similar role
- Solid expertise and understanding of software licensing and open-source software
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
Why join Qt?
- Be part of a dynamic, international team with talented and skilled professionals from all around the world
- Share the company values: collaboration, transparency, and innovation
- Work-life balance matters: option for a hybrid work-from-home policy and flexible hours
- Comprehensive occupational health care plan, with health insurance and dental care
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, yearly wellbeing budget, bike & commuting benefit...
- Nice office space, free beverages and fruits, ergonomic equipment, and supportive tools
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have a unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.