About the Role
Would you like to be part of a global software company that leads the development framework behind millions of developers, devices and applications? Do you want to be part of an innovative, diverse and fun environment?
Our customers are creating ground-breaking products and services with the Qt design & development tools and framework. We want to help our customers further by making sure that we have right selection of products for each industry needs and that the customers understand how they can succeed even better with them.
Then come be a part of our exceptional team and help us developing cool products. Be a part of the Qt revolution, as a driving force into digital revolution. This unique position offers a front-row seat in applying software technologies to industry needs with our global client base. We’re a fast-moving organization looking for professionals who want to contribute to the cutting-edge technology and product.
In this role you will get to play a significant role in shaping the future for Qt in embedded device creation and application development areas. Role is 80 % market facing. What are we looking for:
- Product management experience with a proven track record in high-growth product business
- Ability and desire to understand market dynamics, positioning and implementation of the GTM strategy required to turn cutting edge technology into sales success
- How to reach a good product-market fit and scale a global product business
- Preferably a background either in developing embedded, desktop or mobile applications
- Good presentation and interaction skills and willingness to travel
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Definition of go to market strategy and execution for our baseline products
- Working with sales in selected key accounts
- Working with marketing to define effective value propositions, marketing campaigns and collaterals
- Presenting the product vision and roadmaps in events and customer meetings
- Market opportunity & product definition
- Gathering customer feedback and requirements
- Strategic industry partner relations
We offer a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.
The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.
Please send your application and CV by the Jan 31st 2020.
Location: Espoo, Finland