About the Role
Senior Sales Manager builds business and digital experiences in the hot and evolving connected car industry in Europe. The Qt Company is looking for Senior Sales Manager for EMEA Sales organization. Company. Automotive is the fastest growing business at The Qt Company globally and we are building the offering to even accelerate the growth. We provide the leading embedded device creation frameworks and tool chain for the OEMs and Tier1s looking the best software solutions in the connected car industry.
Your primary focus will be in building business with selected leading European car Tier1s, most importantly Volkswagen, Skoda, Audi and Seat. It is expected you can both 1) build relationship with account’s software decision makers, 2) support customers in building great digital experiences and 3) manage the business . Ideally you are located in Germany.
- Build business relationship with The Qt Company and selected Tier1(s) in Automotive industry, especially with Volkswagen brands
- Guide R&D to build the best offering for your customers
- Sell Qt’s solution portfolio to the customer
- Several years of experience in automotive industry, existing contacts with leading OEM and their key suppliers is key to success
- Knowledge and insight about Volkswagen software decision making
- Software development, tools and solutions on a high level
- Ability and drive to close deals
- Ability to achieve results independently in collaboration with colleagues
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills both face to face and virtual settings
- Ability to travel both locally in Germany (40%)
- Fluent in English and German
We offer a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Germany, Korea, Norway, Russia and USA. To learn more please visit http://qt.io.
Interested? Qualified applicants should send their resume no later than November 10, 2018.
For more information, please contact: Tero Marjamäki, firstname.lastname@example.org