About the Role
Qt Company’s engineers work on the Qt framework, which enables our customers to create applications that run smoothly on many different platforms. In your daily work you will be surrounded by a team of world class experts, and you will have the opportunity to broaden and deepen your knowledge about all aspects of software development.
In this role you will be focusing on making Qt even better on new embedded platforms. You enjoy solving problems, understand how software interacts with embedded platforms and the operating systems concepts are familiar to you. The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it!
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Programming Experience in C, C++, Java
- Experience in Linux, Yocto, Android, QNX
- Curious and creative by nature
- Suitable education, e.g. MSc in SW engineering
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English
- Good collaboration skills when working with other parts of the organization, and with the Qt community
We value following skills:
- Understanding of operating system concepts
- Experience in delivering software solutions to embedded platforms
- Experience in compilers and tool chains
- You are familiar with GIT and Gerrit
- Participation in Open Source projects is a plus
- Experience of applying Linux kernel patches is a plus
- Experience with networking and inter process communication systems is a plus
- And most of all - you enjoy programming with Qt
Why join us?
We offer a highly international workplace, where you get to contribute to the cutting edge technology and product together with world class experts and world wide community.
Benefits (just to mention a few):
- Flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- Health insurance and dental care
- Lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- Mobile phone & subscription
- Ergonomic equipment
- Noise-cancel headphones
Opportunity to conquer the world within core of one of the largest SW developer communities!
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working culture.
Would you like to do something cute at Qt?