About the Role
Developers of the Qt Company work on the Qt framework, which enables our customers to create applications that run smoothly on many platforms. With us you will have the opportunity to grow and deepen your knowledge about software development as part of our world-class expert team.
In this role you will be making the user experience for embedded platforms components Qt Application Manager and Qt Interface Framework (former Qt IVI) even better. Your goal is to make coding fun and easy for developers and designers and find problems, so you understand how software interacts with embedded platforms and the operating systems concepts are familiar to you.
The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it!
You could be our developer if you…
- are curious and creative by nature
- are experienced with C++ and C
- are experienced with Linux, especially Wayland or D-bus
- are familiar with these buzzwords: IPC, IDL and IVI
- are familiar with version control, code review and integration tools
- can communicate fluently in written and spoken English
- enjoy problem solving both self-directed and collaboratively with your teammates
Nice if you…
- have experience with Android
- have experience with other programming languages as well, like QML and Python
- have experience with system design, performance optimization or application management
- are familiar with other operating systems, like macOS & Windows
- are familiar with open-source communities, contributions and large code bases
We offer you…
- Flexible hours & hybrid working model supporting work/life balance
- Family friendly, international, diverse, sociable workplace
- Wide health insurance and dental care
- Lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- Mobile phone & subscription
- Ergonomic equipment and latest tools for development
- Nice office space with small rooms, leisure area and creative space for DIY projects
- Support with relocation, if needed
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
What is your passion? What do you love to do? What skills, strengths and knowledge, do you have? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working culture.
Would you like to join us at Qt?