About the Role
Qt Company’s engineers work on the Qt framework, which enables our customers to create applications that run smoothly on many different platforms. In your daily work you will be surrounded by a team of world class experts, and you will have the opportunity to broaden and deepen your knowledge about all aspects of software development.
In this role you will be focusing on making Qt Android offering even better. You are curious by nature and understand how software interacts with embedded platforms and the operating systems concepts are familiar to you. The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it!
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Three years or more programming experience in C++, QML, Java; Kotlin is a plus.
- OS experience in Android, Linux, Windows, perhaps on macOS and iOS.
- Industry experience from mobile development and automotive.
- Curious and creative by nature, but also capable of repeating routines.
- Suitable education, e.g. MSc or BSc in SW engineering.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Good collaboration skills when working with colleagues and the Qt community.
We value following skills:
- Experience in testing and debugging software to different embedded platforms and OS’s.
- Experience on compilers (gcc, llvm/clang), build systems (cmake, qmake), toolchains.
- Experience on operating system concepts, especially foreign function call e.g. JNI.
- Experience in IDE’s such as Android Studio, Qt Creator, Visual Studio.
- Hands-on experience on Jenkins, or similar CI system, from basic use to configurations.
- Experience in JIRA, or similar, from ticker creation to Sprint planning.
- And most of all – you enjoy improving things from day to day – bit by bit.
Why join us?
We offer a highly international workplace, where you get to contribute to the cutting edge technology and product together with world class experts and world wide community.
Benefits (just to mention a few):
- Flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- Health insurance and dental care
- Lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- Mobile phone & subscription
- Ergonomic equipment
- Noise-cancel headphones
- Complimentary fruits and mineral water
Opportunity to conquer the world within core of one of the largest SW developer communities!
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working culture.
Would you like to be part of something cute at Qt?