About the Role
Software Engineer position based in Oulu, Finland.
We are looking for seasoned software expert to help shape our software solutions for low end embedded systems.
You will work on the world's leading cross-platform C++ framework, where you will contribute to developing solutions that make life easy for embedded application developers.
- are curious and creative
- want to write robust, modern C++
- are a software developer and familiar with low-level embedded systems
- are familiar with graphics libraries such as OpenVG, VGlite, or OpenGL
- brave enough to take a deep dive into MCU graphics systems and extracting the best out of graphics accelerators
- communicate well, both online and face-to-face
- are able to substantiate your thoughts with arguments and reasoning
- are comfortable in designing architectural solutions to address user needs
- have experience with Embedded Toolchains such as those from IAR, GHS etc.
- have written or contributed to 2D engines and/or software rasterizers
- have written graphics drivers for embedded systems
- are not shy to roll up your sleeves for some coding
- know a bit of Qt and QML
We offer you
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- training programs
- a nice office space
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- support with relocation
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge.
If possible, share some code. But even more importantly: Tell us about yourself. Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany