About the Role
Have you dreamed of working on 3D graphics, in games or otherwise? Would you like to work in a team of professionals inside The Qt Company in Oulu?
If you answer yes to these questions, we would like to hear from you.
Did you know that not all 3D graphics are for games, but there is a growing need for many kinds of 3D visualizations in other areas of the industry. 3D graphics is being used more and more in cars and many kinds of data visualization systems. Those areas are where we come in.
What we expect from you is:
- Work and/or hobby experience in programming 3D graphics with any of the industry APIs (DirectX/OpenGL/Metal/Vulkan)
- Enthusiastic attitude towards learning more
- Ability to work as part of a team on various topics
What we can offer you is:
- A chance to work with a team of 3D graphics professionals, and closely collaborate with other teams in other countries.
- Get valuable experience from working in a global company.
- An opportunity to contribute to the evolution of a cross-platform 3D engine that can be run on anything between entry-level embedded devices to high-end desktops.
And when working with us, you'll have:
- Flexible hours that support work/life balance
- A family friendly, international, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- Ergonomic equipment and supportive tool to your home office work
- Nice office space, with small team rooms, free beverages, fruits, and room for fun
- Health insurance, dental care, mobile- and lunch benefit, sport&culture vouchers
- Great colleagues and relaxed working atmosphere
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? What is the area that you are interested in work with? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position, and introduce you to our culture. Take a look at our Instagram feed and see who we are and what we do in Qt. Join QtPeople and apply today!