About the Role
In this role you will join the platforms team and focus on making Qt work great on resource constrained MCU platforms. We solve problems that resource constrained MCU platforms bring to software development. We want to bring the joy of developing Qt applications to the world of micro controllers with and without operating systems. Qt's open source spirit is reflected in our way of working. We are cooperative, provide great mentoring, growing and learning together in a friendly environment.
- are curious and creative
- want to write robust, modern C++
- have hands on experience working on MCU software projects with or without an OS
- are interested in software design and architecture
- can work independently, managing your tasks and projects
- have a focus on quality - keywords are continuous integration, testing and code reviews
- can contribute to maintaining a large code base
- communicate well, both online and face-to-face
- can work closely with colleagues, both within the company and in the broader Qt community
- have hands on experience on debugging and profiling on MCUs?
- have experience with a gcc based, IAR or Green Hills Software MCU toolchain?
- have an idea what memory map, interrupts, registers, bootloader, DMA, RTOS, Debug probe, JTAG, and CMSIS are?
- have experience with graphics acceleration on MCU devices?
- know a bit of Qt and QML?
- have experience with open source communities and development?
- are comfortable working with publicly available code and material?
We offer you
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- 30 days of holiday, public transportation ticket and additional perks
- nice office space
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- a training program
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge. If possible, share some code. But even more importantly: Tell us about yourself. Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany