About the Role
We're a think tank of subject matter experts and practitioners. We have deep knowledge and experience across all the phases of the software development lifecycle, from vision to implementation, and have helped industry leaders around the world make the revolutionary changes they envisioned. Let's build your world with Qt.
Imagine yourself helping industry to build next generation solutions for cars, creating futuristic dashboards for ships, analyzing satellite images, visualizing meteors with space agencies, working with multiple solutions and hardware. That’s what we do in the Qt Professional Services team. We are helping the world to be successful with the Qt technology.
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Software Engineer to work closely with our customers helping them to solve their problems and make sure that they will succeed with their Qt projects. In this position communicating with the customer’s developers is natural part of the job. Depending on your background and experience, you will also be a key technical person participating customer workshops and giving guidance on their software architecture. To succeed in this role, you will have support from Qt Professional Services team and the whole Qt R&D.
Being part of the Professional Services team, you will be building features for the next generation products and see how the world will look like in the future.
In order to succeed in this job, you should be fluent in English and good in interacting with people.
In addition to these, you have earlier experience in:
- Qt/C++, QML and object-oriented programming
- low-level embedded systems
- embedded Linux/Yocto environments
- developing SW for embedded boards
- developing SW using modern C++ like C++11/14
The ideal candidate will…
- have strong orientation to help customers
- be able to describe and draw technical solutions on the spot
- be a team player who easily connects with co-workers and clients
- have prior experience from open-source development (an advantage)
- enjoy travelling to customer sites time-to-time (when travelling gets back to normal)
Why join us?
At Qt you get to work with a truly global team in an innovative and fun environment and with world leading customers and a large, unique community. We have a cool product, but it is our people that makes us exceptional.
- Flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- Complimentary mineral water & fruits
- Nice office spaces and ergonomic equipment
- Health insurance and dental care
- Lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- Variety of inspirational social activities
Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style. The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it! To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.