About the Role
You will work on the world’s leading cross-platform C++ framework, allowing developers to create amazing UIs with Qt Quick and Widgets on a multitude of platforms, from embedded to desktop and mobile. Since Qt is open source, you will also benefit from working with the global community. This is reflected in our work, we are cooperative, provide great mentoring, growing and learning together in a friendly environment. This position is about making Qt Quick the toolkit of choice and you will work with the team that created Qt Quick Controls (1 and 2) to bring UIs to the next level, allowing designer and software developers to create beautiful interfaces with great performance.
- are curious and creative
- want to write robust, modern C++
- are interested in software design and architecture
- can work independently, managing your tasks and projects
- have a focus on quality – keywords are performance, continuous integration, testing and code reviews
- know your way around in Linux, Windows or macOS
- can contribute to maintaining and extending a large code base
- communicate well, both online and face-to-face
- can work closely with other parts of the organization, and with the Qt community
- are comfortable working with publicly available code and material
- know a bit of Qt and QML?
- have some basic graphics development experience?
- have experience with open source communities and development?
- enjoy pixel perfection?
We offer you
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- nice office space (no open landscape)
- a training program
- discounted physical exercise subscription
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
Interested? Please show us some code you’ve written! It can be open source, hobby code or any other sample you are proud of. This can be an example project, a link to Github or other version control repositories.