About the Role
Software Engineer position based in Berlin, Germany
You will work on the world's leading cross-platform C++ framework, where you will contribute to developing solutions that make life easy for application developers on a multitude of platforms, from embedded to desktop and mobile. Since Qt is open source, you will also benefit from working with the global community. This is reflected in our work, we are cooperative, provide great mentoring, growing, and learning together in a friendly environment.
In this role, you will join the Developer Experience Area, which makes sure that the power of Qt is easily accessible to developers. Your first mission will be to improve the build system for Qt 6, our main product, which we are currently rewriting on top of CMake.
- have experience with CMake
- have experience with C++, and a scripting language
- know the ins and outs of at least one development platform (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- have a focus on quality – keywords are continuous integration, testing and code reviews
- can work independently, managing your tasks and projects
- are proficient in English – knowledge of German is not necessary
- have already done contributions to open source projects?
- have experience with different target platforms and cross-compilation?
We offer you
- a permanent contract with 30 days of vacation and additional perks
- a family-friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- nice office space (no open landscape), easily reachable by public transport
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
- public transportation ticket
We are looking forward to hearing from you!