About the Role
We are the Qt Company. Our developers work on the Qt framework, which enables our customers to create applications that run smoothly. With us you will have the opportunity to grow and deepen your knowledge about software development as one of our world-class experts. The future is written with Qt, and we would like you to be part of it!
In this role, you will be making Qt for LG’s webOS experience on embedded platforms better.
Do you want to make coding fun and easy for developers and designers? Perhaps you like solving problems, understanding how software interacts with embedded platforms and operating systems concepts are familiar to you.
You can be our developer if you are...
- curious and creative
- experienced in C++ and C
- experienced with Linux
- familiar with version control, code review and integration tools
- fluent in written and spoken English
- enjoy problem-solving independently and collaboratively
Perhaps you have...
- experience from other programming languages as well, like QML and Python
- experience from operating systems, like macOS & Windows, maybe even webOS
- familiarity with open-source communities, contributions and large codebases
We offer you...
- Flexible hours & hybrid working model supporting work/life balance
- A chance to work with likeminded people behind a well-known brand
- Family-friendly, international, diverse and sociable workplace
- Wide benefits to support your wellbeing: health & dental care + wide health insurance
- Lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- Mobile phone & subscription
- Ergonomic equipment and the latest tools for development
- Nice office space with quiet and small working rooms, leisure area with snooker table, ping-pong, massage chair and creative space for DIY projects + good coffee
- Support with relocation, if needed
What is your passion?
What do you love to do?
What skills, strengths and knowledge do you have?
Our team would be more than happy to meet you, tell you more about the position and introduce our dynamic but relaxed working culture. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.
What do you say? Would you like to join us at Qt?