About the Role
Would you like to work in a team of professionals inside The Qt Company? We are looking for an IT Operations Specialist to develop, implement and maintain Qt’s IT infrastructure. This position is based in Oulu, Finland.
There is a growing need for many kinds of IT infrastructure areas. Your daily work would include participating implementation projects and working closely with stakeholders worldwide, making sure that our IT environment and operational systems are running smoothly.
We are looking for a person, who…
- is curious, creative and enthusiastic towards learning more
- has self-directed way of working, managing your tasks and projects
- knows their way around in server management in global enterprise environment
- is customer oriented and has to-do attitude
- communicates well, both online and face-to-face
- fluently communicates in written and spoken English
- can work closely with colleagues, both within the company and vendors
- is comfortable working in an international organization
We value the following:
- knowledge of global enterprise IT-infrastructure management
- experience with especially Linux server management, Windows is beneficial
- experience with virtualization platform especially VmWare
- experience in AWS and/or Azure cloud environment
- experience in Confluence and/or Jira
- experience with software development systems like Gerrit, Gitlab
- experience with documentation of systems and changes
- experience with any of the networks, firewalls or data security is beneficial
- experience with open source communities and development
- Flexible hours that support work/life balance
- A family friendly, international, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- Nice office space, with small team rooms, free beverages, fruits, and room for fun
- Wide health insurance + yearly dental care budget
- Mobile- and lunch benefit + sport/culture/massage vouchers
- Commuting benefit or parking space at the office
- Bike benefit
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +550 people.
To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.