About the Role
Qt is the world’s leading cross-platform C++ framework. Qt technology is helping individuals and industries build next generation solutions for automotive, IoT, industrial automation, medical devices and more. The Qt Company is at the core of ground-breaking software solutions and 3D designs.The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it!
Senior Software Engineer, Services Team
We are continuously looking for passionate Qt and C++ experts to work with our customers to help them succeed with their Qt projects. Our consulting engineers provide many services including design, code development, architectural reviews, training and troubleshooting.
- Have suitable education, e.g. BS or MS in software engineering
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Have experience with resource-constrained devices in the embedded or mobile space
- Know your way around in Linux on desktop and embedded
- Experience with Windows and MacOS desktop environments
- Good understanding of complex software systems
- Software architectural design skills
- Are curious and creative by nature
- Strong spoken and written communication skill in English
- Capability to work with customers to understand their requirements
- Can work closely with other parts of the organization, and with the Qt community
- have some graphics and OpenGL development experience
- have worked with QNX, Yocto, embedded Linux, Android, or iOS
- have experience with open source communities and development
Why join The Qt Company?
- A chance to work with highly talented embedded software engineers
- Ability to contribute to the cutting-edge technology and product
- A family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work/life balance
We also offer a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, and fun. As Qt is open source, you will also benefit from working with the global community.Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company's net sales in year 2018 totaled 45.6 MEUR and it employs some 300 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.