About the Role
Want to join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Finland?
We are looking for a tech-savvy Social Media Manager to join the global Qt team. As a part of the multi-functional team, you will be planning and executing our social media and community marketing activities to build awareness and engagement in our target audience of software development teams and support the business growth.
We are looking for a marketer who feels at home in the digital world, has great copywriting skills, an eye for visuals, and hopefully some background in the software or tech industry. In this role, you will be supported by 20+ colleagues in the marketing team and will be able to apply a set of modern Martech tools. You’ll get a chance to work with industry-leading products and well-known customer brands from all over the world.
- Develop the company’s social media strategy to build brand awareness and drive growth
- Implement the strategy on different social media platforms, create engagement and manage the social media communities
- Create native content for different platforms, leverage and edit existing content and identify opportunities in user-generated content in the Qt ecosystem
- Analyze social media activities, compile reports and translate the data into recommendations
- Lead the marketing activities in external community sites and review platforms
- Build influencer marketing campaigns to support demand generation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing or social media/community management
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, tech or marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills in English are a must
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc.) and tools (such as Hubspot)
- Proactive working style and a desire to learn and grow with the team
- Strong team player with an ability to work in diverse teams
What we offer
- We offer a dynamic, highly international workplace in a fast-growing company
- We embrace openness, learning, encouragement, and fun
- We provide you with a competitive compensation model
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, wellbeing vouchers (for culture/sports/massage), wide healthcare, yearly dental care budget, bicycle benefit, commuting benefit and more
The role will be based in our headquarters – a brand-new space located in Keilaniemi/ Espoo, Finland. We work in a modern, hybrid model combining a few office days per week with remote work.
The position is full-time and permanent and will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. For more information, you can get in touch with Senior Marketing Manager Maiju Oikarinen, +358 407707394.
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.