About the Role
We are looking for candidates to expand our dynamic team of software engineers.
Your role and responsibilities in the job:
- You will have the opportunity of designing, developing and maintaining our products Squish and Squish Coco and new products in a team of excellent software engineers.
- Depending on your interest you can work on many different aspects of Squish and Squish Coco such as GUIs, toolkits, language bindings, client/server communication, report generation and much more. You will be able to work on many different platforms and environments.
- You will also be in e-mail contact with our customers regarding bug reports and feature requests.
Skills and competences needed in the role:
- Expert knowledge in C++ or Java
- Basic knowledge of git and JIRA
- Knowledge of some scripting language
- Ability to work on different platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X)
- You are fluent with English, both spoken and written.
- Optional: Expert in some scripting language
- Optional: Experience with Qt
We are a highly international workplace with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.
The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.
Location: Hamburg, GER