About the Role
We are looking for a developer to join our Continuous Integration team in Oulu, Finland. The team is part of Delivery Automation R&D.
Qt Company’s engineers work on the Qt framework and tools, which enables our customers to create applications that run smoothly on many different platforms. In your daily work, you will be surrounded by a team of world-class experts.
As a CI developer, you make every Qt framework developer happy with your improvements in our in-house CI-system.
- have knowledge about
- Continuous integration systems
- Web/server application development
- Powershell / shell scripting
- know how to work with different operating systems: Windows, Linux, macOS
- are familiar with virtualization (KVM / Parallels)
- are self-guided team player
- are eager to learn and explore new things
- are comfortable in designing architectural solutions to address user needs
To succeed in this job, you need to have strong spoken and written communication skills in English. Also, good collaboration skills are essential.
- are familiar with Databases, Opennebula, Jenkins, Ansible, Golang, Git or Dev Ops ways of working
- have experience setting up and operating a Continuous integration system
We offer you
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace
- flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- health insurance & dental care
- lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- mobile phone & subscription
- nice office space with electronic tables for everyone
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- support with relocation
Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style. The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it! To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.