About the Role
You will work on the world's leading cross-platform C++ framework, where you will contribute to developing solutions that make life easy for application developers on a multitude of platforms, from embedded to desktop and mobile. As Qt is open source, you will also benefit from working with the global community. This is reflected in our work, we are cooperative, provide great mentoring, growing and learning together in a friendly environment.
- are curious and creative
- want to write robust, modern C++
- have a bachelor in computer science or similar
- have an interest in 3D engines and graphics in general
- care about software design and architecture
- can work independently, managing your tasks and projects
- know your way around in Linux, Windows or macOS
- can contribute to maintaining and extending a large code base
- communicate well, both online and face-to-face
- can work closely with other parts of the organization, and with the Qt community
- are comfortable working with publicly available code and material
- know a bit of Qt and QML?
- are familiar with graphics APIs such as OpenGL and Vulkan?
- did some work with game engines such as Unity or Unreal?
- have experience with open source communities and development?
We offer you
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- nice office space (no open landscape)
- a training program
- discounted physical exercise subscription
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
Please show us some code you've written! It can be open source, hobby code or any other sample you are proud of. This can be an example project, a link to Github or other version control repositories.