About the Role
We are looking for a Support Engineer to reinforce our Qt Technical Support team in Oulu. You can be just starting out in your career or have already several years of experience from the field.
The Qt Technical Support team works hand-in-hand with Qt developers and is committed to ensure the success of our customers Qt projects. Qt customers are provided with exceptional support and guidance on the use of Qt APIs, functions, methods and programming techniques for all the platforms Qt runs on. With new features in Qt products and increasing customer base we are searching for highly motivated developer to complete the Qt Technical Support team.
In this role one can be at the beginning of their career but highly motivated and have some experience in software development from before. You should be passionate about great customer service and always interested in making customers achieve their goals.
- Provide optimal Qt coding solutions for customers
- Work closely with customers and help them to achieve their goals
- Work on several Qt supported platforms
The ideal candidate will have the following skills / competencies / knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in developing GUI software
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Good English language skills
Additional technical qualifications will be an advantage
- Familiarity with Qt APIs and the QML language
- Graphics and OpenGL development experience
- Hands-on experience of embedded software development tools and methods
- Open source community involvement and development
We offer a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, Korea, Norway and USA. To learn more please visit qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.