About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer, Quality Tools, who has ambition to make others more productive.
The Qt Company’s engineers work on developing the Qt framework and tools, which enables our customers to create applications that run smoothly on many different platforms. In your daily work, you will be surrounded by a team of world-class experts.
As a Software Engineer, Quality Tools, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of tools, bots, automation which facilitate the rapid and stable development of the Qt framework. Location of this position is Oulu, Finland or Oslo, Norway.
- are an excellent team player
- seek out new ideas and ways to do things better
- are self-motivated and will start new projects where you see the need
- understand the tools and processes needed for modern software development
- have used development tools for code coverage, static analysis and automated testing
- have experience with continuous integration systems
- have developed web services or maintained linux servers
- already know some Qt
- are familiar with C++ and object-oriented concepts
- have experience with open source and development of publicly available code
We offer you
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace
- flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- health insurance
- dental care (Oulu, Finland)
- lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- mobile phone & subscription
- nice office space with electric sitting/standing desks for everyone
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- support with relocation
Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style. The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it! To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.