About the Role
The global digital advertising market is growing at a rapid rate with people being more and more dependent upon their personal mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) expanding where more and more devices with embedded software screens are connected.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, and motivated technology expert that will help our organization to disrupt the digital advertising industry for connected devices and mobile use cases. You should be a top performer who has the capability and self-confidence to get in front of the decision makers of companies that build products in need of embedded software solutions and mobile development. As a Solution Engineer EMEA for Digital Advertising you will support the sales and business development department in customers engagement in the related territory, and make sure that Digital Advertising end-to end value is perceived correctly by our customers. Your goal is to make sure customer and prospects will see the technology value of Qt Digital Ads offering, and they will connect successfully to supply side platform, to monetize their inventory.
As Solution Engineer - Digital Advertising your responsibilities include:
- Building technical demos for specific Industries markets, and presenting those to customers and prospects
- Helping customers solving their pain points during the technology evaluation phase and integration of their inventory on supply side platform
- Deliver ad-hoc solutions for prospects having custom hardware configuration
- Be a key-influencer to achieve success in the sales cycle of an opportunity
- Collaborate with existing accounts managers and business developers, as a team, to upsell new value proposition to prospects
For the position of Solution Engineer, Digital Advertising we are looking for driven, eager candidates with following skills:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science
- Proven experience on dealing with software targeting embedded or mobile application as solution architect or pre-sales
- Having proven track of working with Supply Side Platforms or Ad Servers
- Having proven track of building solutions using C++ language (Qt framework as a plus)
- Knowledge of embedded software lifecycle, and tooling related to deploying software on different microprocessors hardware architectures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Willing to travel within the EMEA Territory
We offer you interesting challenges in a growing global business. Also, you will be joining a dynamic, fast growing, highly international workplace with talented and skilled people from all around the world.
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would love to hear from you! Please share your up-to-date CV and a few words of yourself using the form below.