About the Role
Would you like to work in a team of professionals inside The Qt Company? We are looking to strengthen our IT-team with a hands-on Solutions Architect for technical development, orchestration and guardian of design integrity within Qt. This position is based in Oulu or Espoo, Finland.
You will play a key role in different internal development projects. In this role you will be mapping out architecture-level solutions for both business decision-makers and the implementing experts in an understandable way. One of our main software is Salesforce, but we support our business teams also in other technologies.
We are looking for a person, who…
- can conduct technology evaluations and advice on technology selections
- translates business needs into system and process changes
- provides system architecture and process guidance
- maintains architectural documentation
- participates in implementation projects
- grows and fosters a data-driven company culture
- provides input to IT strategy
- Analytical and critical thinking skills with the capability to recommend solutions
- Ability to see the business process and system dependencies, and “connect the dots”
- Background from IT, business systems, defining system architecture
- Existing experience of Salesforce (i.e. Admin, Developer, Architect)
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies especially Salesforce cloud and Heroku
- Knowledge of software development practices, e.g. version control and CI/CD
- Technical expertise to independently execute the solutions you design
- Willingness to work on hands-on projects
- Great analytical mindset with excellent communication skills
- Front seat position in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Finland
- Low hierarchy team to work with
- Challenging and impactful projects to work with
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- Flexible hours that support work/life balance
- International, diverse, sociable workplace
- Wide health insurance + yearly dental care budget
- Mobile- and lunch benefit + sport/culture/massage saldo
- Commuting benefit or parking space at the office
- Bike benefit
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +600 people.
To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.