About the Role
Developers of the Qt Company work on the Qt framework, which enables our customers to create applications that run smoothly on many platforms. You will have the opportunity to grow and deepen your knowledge about software development as part of our world class experts.
In this role you will be making the user experience for embedded real-time environment Qt for QNX even better. You will make coding fun and easy for developers and designers. You can solve problems and understand how software interacts in embedded platforms and operating systems.
The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it!
You could be our developer if you…
- are curious and creative
- are experienced with QNX
- are experienced with C++ and C
- are familiar with embedded development and real-time operating systems
- are familiar with version control, code review and integration tools
- can communicate fluently in written and spoken English
- enjoy problem solving independently and collaboratively
- have experience with Linux or some other RTOS, like VxWorks, and know POSIX
- have experience with other programming languages as well, like QML
- are familiar with other host operating systems, like macOS & Windows
- are familiar with open-source communities, contributions and large code bases
We offer you…
- Flexible hours & hybrid working model supporting work/life balance
- Family friendly, international, diverse, sociable workplace
- Health insurance and dental care
- Lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- Mobile phone & subscription
- Ergonomic equipment and latest tools for development
- Nice office space with small rooms, leisure area and creative space for DIY projects
- Support with relocation, if needed
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
What is your passion? What do you love to do? What skills, strengths and knowledge, do you have? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working culture.
Would you like to join us at Qt?