About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and by over one million developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. Qt employs some 450 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, EMEA to our global HR team. Preferred location for this role is Berlin (or Munich or Hamburg), Germany and you will report to our head of HR in Germany. The role may require occasional travelling to our other sites in central Europe (within Germany and to Paris). You will be responsible for defined recruitment processes in Central and Northern Europe, focusing especially in Sales recruitment.
This is a great growth opportunity, providing the chance to act as the central recruitment partner towards the teams in Germany and France, as well as having a central role in our recruitment process development in co-operation with our global HR team.
In your role you will:
- Lead and drive the end-to-end selection process (sourcing, screening, (phone)interviews, offers, negotiations) and make hiring decisions together with the hiring manager
- Create customized search strategies, build pipelines, and source executive candidates for open and future roles via LinkedIn recruiter account
- Build an exceptional candidate-centered recruitment process and continuously optimize the process - also actively screening new recruitment channels and partners
- Provide guidance, training, expertise, and resources on strategic sourcing and recruiting tactics to the recruiting team
- Highlights trends and themes discovered by working with clients, talking to candidates and staying on top of market trends
- Use traditional and build new ways to identify and attract the highest quality candidates
- Follow up with candidates and the team members who submit recruiting requests to ensure a seamless flow of information
- Maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external (e.g. headhunters, university co-operation) clients to keep all parties informed and achieve recruiting goals efficiently
- Act as a brand ambassador when communicating to candidates
What we are looking for:
- 2-4 years of end-to-end recruitment experience, a proven track record of hiring also senior profiles and successful collaboration with diverse hiring managers up to C-level
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent discretion and judgment handling confidential information
- Strong organizational skills required
- Ability to report and analyze data while implementing process improvements
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in IT/Technology industry preferred
- Excellent English skills, German and/or French are a plus
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would love to hear from you! Please share your up-to-date CV and a few words of yourself using the form below.