About the Role
We are looking for seasoned software experts to lead our R&D UI team in Oslo.
Towards other functions in the company, customers, and the Qt Open Source community.
You will work on the world's leading cross-platform C++ framework, where you will contribute to developing solutions that make life easy for application developers on a multitude of platforms, from embedded to desktop and mobile. You will spend most of your time on technical tasks. In addition, you will be assisting the team achieving their goals and growing their skills.
- are a software developer and want to contribute directly to the development of Qt
- want to write robust, modern C++, and are interested in software design and architecture
- understand the intersection of technology and business
- are comfortable working with publicly available code and material
- support the team by setting focus and direction, and by keeping information flowing
- lead people by example, coach them towards their own success, and identify training needs
- grow a team with diverse perspectives
- know a bit of Qt and QML?
- are interested in programming paradigms and languages?
- are familiar with embedded development?
- have experience with open source communities and development?
- have leadership experience or like taking initiative?
We offer you
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- training programs
- a nice individual office space
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- support with relocation
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style.