About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned software expert to lead one of our developer teams in Berlin (on-site).
As a technical lead you directly impact the development of Qt Creator, our cross-platform IDE.
Apart from your technical contributions, you help the members of the dedicated team to coordinate their work, and represent the project towards other functions in the company, customers, and the Qt Open Source community of 1.5 million developers.
As a line manager you help each individual team member to achieve his or her goals.
- are a software developer that is keen on contributing to the development of Qt and Qt Creator
- want to write robust, modern C++, and are interested in software design and architecture
- understand the intersection of technology and business
- support the team by setting focus and direction, and by keeping information flowing
- lead people by example, coach them towards their own success, and identify training needs
- have experience with Qt, and the challenges of cross-platform development?
- have experience with open source communities and development?
- have leadership experience?
- do speak German?
We offer you
- a permanent contract with 30 days of vacation and additional perks
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany