About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Release/Project Manager to join our Delivery Automation R&D team in Oulu, Finland.
The Qt Company’s engineers work on the Qt framework and tools, which enables our customers to create applications that run smoothly on many different platforms. In your daily work, you will be surrounded by a team of world-class experts.
As a Release/Project Manager, you help creating an inspiring work environment, facilitate an open and engaging communication culture and co-operate with engineers getting their code into the releases. Your days will consist of both technical and project managerial tasks.
- are good communicator and able drive parallel topics
- are systematic and able to summarize discussions into action plans
- have a coding background
- understand value of version control, review and processes
- are not afraid of words like Scrum or Kanban
- have experience in project or release management
- know already some Qt
- have experience of
- large scale software development
- go-to market activities
- continuous integration systems
- have experience with open source and development of publicly available code
We offer you
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace
- flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- health insurance & dental care
- lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- mobile phone & subscription
- nice office space with electronic tables for everyone
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- support with relocation
Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style. The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it! To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.