About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer for our Quality Assurance tool unit.
Your role and responsibilities in the job:
- Processing support requests from prospects and customers via email ticketing system
- Providing tech support via email and, in some cases, online meetings
- Reproducing technical issues
- Developing and providing solutions for smaller issues or passing on requests to the development team for further debugging
Skills and competences needed in the role:
- You have basic programming skills in script languages and (optionally) C++ or Java
- You are well organized and solution oriented
- You have good written and verbal communication skills (customer-facing and internally)
- You are fluent with English, both spoken and written.
We are a highly international workplace with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.
The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK and India. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.
Locations: Boston US / Hamburg GER