About the Role
As a Technical Writer you will be focusing on making Qt even better on MCU platforms by improving the Qt for MCUs documentation. You are good at explaining complicated technical things in simpler way.
The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it!
The ideal candidate will have...
- Excellent linguistic skills in English, especially written
- 1 to 3 years experience from technical documentation
- Proven experience from illustrating web or social media content
- Good collaboration skills when working with colleagues and the Qt community
- You are comfortable at writing public documentation
- You are curious and creative by nature
We value the following skills:
- Some experience from HTML is a plus
- Some experience from version control (e.g. Git) and review tools is a plus
- Some experience in JIRA, or similar tool issue tracking system, is a plus
- Any experience from QDoc is a plus
- Any experience from embedded, especially MCU platforms is a plus
- Any programming experience with C++ is a plus
- And most of all - you love Qt
Why join us?
We offer a highly international workplace, where you can grow and contribute to the cutting edge technology and product together with world class experts and world wide community.
Benefits (just to mention a few):
- Flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- Health insurance and dental care
- Lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- Mobile phone & subscription
- Ergonomic equipment
- Noise-cancel headphones
- Complimentary fruits and mineral water
- Opportunity to conquer the world within core of one of the largest SW developer communities!
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working culture.