About the Role
The Territory Sales Director will be responsible for driving revenue growth and sales activities within the East while managing a team of 6 Territory Representatives and a Pre-Sales Engineer.
- Direct sales activities within assigned region to ensure that company revenue goals and objectives are achieved on a quarterly and yearly basis.
- Subject matter expert on all products and services offered by the Qt Company.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Business Development and Customer Success teams on new and upsell opportunities, including customer campaigns and new program offerings.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned region.
- Ensure team is effectively building pipeline and hold team accountable for executing each phase of the sales process to achieve quarterly sales quota.
- Segment territory to best use resources to cover customer accounts.
- Ensure resources are aligned appropriately to support opportunities and customer requirements.
- Participate in sales, strategy and coaching calls.
- Onboard, retain and motivate the necessary staff to meet and exceed objectives; Provide career development and mentorship.
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by coaching, participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Provide recognition of the right behaviors as well as positive coaching on areas of improvement.
- Share best practices regarding tools, sales techniques, and account management with peers and team members.
- Entrepreneurial, and a self-directed leader with a passion to succeed.
- Success adapting in a fast-growing and changing environments.
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a sales leader.
- Be able to articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of The Qt Company.
- Have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle conflict effectively that may arise both internally and with the customer.
- Creative and independent thinker with the ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to travel 50% or more.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of technology sales with 3+ years in the enterprise space.
- 3 + years managing field sales employees selling a software development tool.
- Proven track record of selling complex applications to the CIO, CTO, CFO AND Engineering Teams.
- Use of Salesforce and Hubspot.