About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Visual Designer or 3D Artist who is passionate about creating visually appealing, user friendly and polished 2D and 3D graphics designs.
The person we are looking for is quick to grasp the needs of customers and can produce innovative, unique, visually appealing designs and content that promotes advanced graphics and motion without compromising usability. We expect you to be proactive, take the initiative to bring change where needed, and take ownership of what you do to follow through from idea to final product.
The role is broad and you should be ready to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to implementation tricks. You excel at getting to know your colleagues to collect the information you need to accomplish your job, and you are excellent at applying their feedback. You will be working in a small team to create designs and working together with developers to bring the concepts to life. Further you are expected to aid in development of our 2D/3D graphics pipelines by providing input and feedback.
Small teams allow us to build, break and shift quickly, but also require that everyone on the team fill multiple roles. That’s why we’re looking for a person who won’t just direct, concept or share opinions on design, but will also execute, produce and optimise graphics and assets her or himself.
Your responsibilities will be
- Create novel design visions
- Ensure the desirability and feasibility of designs from idea to final product
- Push the limits of what 2D/3D graphics (including animation) can achieve by producing unique and beautiful demos and marketing assets
- Enhance, optimise and aid in 2D/3D design in customer projects working closely with R&D and everyone else on a tightly knit game team
- Create design guidelines, define storyboards for project narratives
We expect you to be fluent in English, and have strong communication skills(both verbal and written).
Perhaps you have
- 5+ years of experience in art/UI/HMI for automotive, game or other relevant industry
- Skills to create beautiful and polished 2D and 3D designs with animations
- Experience with UI/UX
- Experience in participating enterprise software design/development projects
- Analyse customer’s needs and advise them to create UI/HMI while meeting their requirements
- Drive to define, manage and refine processes in art development
- Experience in optimised 3D modelling for embedded devices
- Fluent in English, and strong verbal and written communication skills
Why join us?
We offer a highly international workplace, where you get to contribute to the cutting edge technology and product. Some of our benefits, just to mention a few:
- Flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental care
- Lunch vouchers
- Sport & culture vouchers
- Mobile phone & subscription
- Ergonomic equipment