Please follow the directions below to join the event. You should find the same directions in your attendee confirmation. Please check your spam if you have not received these. If you have not yet registered, please do so first here.
Please log in on November 18 from 1:30 PM CET (Central European Time). The event will start at 2 pm CET.
Qt Goes Virt: Embedded
Wednesday 18 November 2020
2 pm CET - 6:45 PM CET / 8 am EST - 12:45 EST
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Please note you will be able to access the event portal 30 minutes before the event starts. You won't be able to access the platform beforehand.
How do I log in and join Qt Goes Virt: Embedded?
Go to https://events.qt.io/e/QtGoesVirtEmbedded2020/portal
Add the email you registered with and a new password
Enable camera and microphone from your browser for Accelevents & enable pop-ups
Fill in your details at the top right corner 'Hello' menu
Though this is not a required step, you can pre-select the sessions that you want to attend by clicking the "Register" button next to the session title under the agenda area in the lobby.
Once you have followed the above steps you will be able to view the lobby, stage, expo and people areas.
The first presentation will start at 2 pm CET/ 8 am EST in the stage area.
Which browsers are supported?
• We recommend using Chrome, version 70 or newer
If you're having a hard time logging in or joining the sessions, here are some tips to make it work:
• Use the recommended browser (Chrome)
• Make sure that your browser is up to date
• Refresh your page
• Clear your browser's cache
• Access the page in an incognito window (Ctrl + Shift + N)
• Restart your device
• Try the other recommended browsers (Safari and Firefox)
• Check your internet connection / speed (it should be at least 5mbs)
• Enable the camera and microphone in your browser for Accelevents
• Enable pop-ups in your browser
• Disable any firewalls or VPNs (e.g malware, AVG)