Join the complete technical training course, to advance your technical skills with examples and code, and start programming on Renesas Electronics Microcontrollers*.
Qt for MCUs is a complete graphics framework and toolkit with everything you need to design, develop, and deploy GUIs/HMIs on MCUs.
Price per participant: $289
Language: English Get the recording for two full days!
Enroll by November 5, 2021 to take the course! This is a limited time offer so please register early to get access to this hands-on training with lecture and ‘live’ coding. Training materials include video, presentation slides, examples, and code from Qt Professional Services. Please register to get access to create a touch screen coffee machine on MCUs in a day!
During the training, you'll learn the basics and kick-start programming human machine interfaces (HMIs) with Qt for MCUs on Renesas microcontrollers. The lecture will introduce you to the Qt Quick Ultralite rendering engine, running on bare metal or FreeRTOS, with Ultralite Controls and an optimized subset of QML. This enables you to create smartphone-like user experiences on microcontrollers with the familiar Qt Creator IDE and other tools.
• Qt for MCUs package content
• Building and running an application using the command line
• Qt for MCUs application build process
• CMake API
• Qt for MCUs specific components
• Configuring Qt Creator IDE
• Asset management
• Styling controls
• C++/QML integration Live coding exercises will be included in the training, and you'll create your own Qt for MCUs application! *The reference target platform used in the training will be Renesas microcontrollers including:
• Renesas EK-RA6M3G
System Requirements and downloads:
• Watch the Installation Instructions video
Windows 10 64-bit is currently the only operating system for development (support for Linux and macOS is planned)
• Qt for MCUs Evaluation Package 1.X. Please download Qt for MCUs and Qt Creator at www.qt.io/download, select 'Try Qt' on the download page. During the installation process, select 'Qt for MCUs Evaluation package 1.X' and 'Qt Creator 4.12.4.'
• CMake 3.17 (or higher): https://cmake.org/download
• MSVC v142 - VS 2019 C++ x64/x86 build tools OR the corresponding 2017 version Windows 10 SDK: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/visual-cpp-build-tools/
- If challenges arise when building the applications, please check the documentation here for a fix.
Qt Design Studio (QDS) helps you makes the leap from design to concrete UI. The Qt-Bridge plugin is ...Watch video
Building large-scale, feature-rich projects that run on multiple platforms poses many testing challe...Watch video
Code Coverage is a metric that tells you how much your tests exercise your application. And the appl...Watch video
Since Qt 6.2, we have gradually phased in the new Qt Quick Compiler Technology. Using the overhauled...Watch video
In this talk, we will discover how to enhance existing GUI tests and infrastructure. We will accompl...Watch video
This demo of the Axivion Suite will highlight its capability of architecture verification and how th...Watch video
Bringing a great User Experience for your product is hard. And often, we don't spend our time workin...Watch video
In this session, Brook will show how to setup a project consisting of a set of template files, based...Watch video