Qt empowers productivity across the entire product development lifecycle, from UI design and software development to quality assurance and deployment. Find the solution that best suits your needs.
Get the latest resources, check out upcoming events, and see who’s innovating with Qt.
A wealth of Qt knowledge at your fingertips—discover your ideal learning resource or engage with the community.
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned Qt pro, we have all the help and support you need to succeed.
During the training, you'll learn the basics and kick-start programming human machine interfaces (HMIs) with Qt for MCUs on Renesas microcontrollers. The lecture will introduce you to the Qt Quick Ultralite rendering engine, running on bare metal or FreeRTOS, with Ultralite Controls and an optimized subset of QML. This enables you to create smartphone-like user experiences on microcontrollers with the familiar Qt Creator IDE and other tools.
• Qt for MCUs package content
• Building and running an application using the command line
• Qt for MCUs application build process
• CMake API
• Qt for MCUs specific components
• Configuring Qt Creator IDE
• Asset management
• Styling controls
• C++/QML integration Live coding exercises will be included in the training, and you'll create your own Qt for MCUs application! *The reference target platform used in the training will be Renesas microcontrollers including:
• Renesas EK-RA6M3G
System Requirements and downloads:
• Watch the Installation Instructions video
Windows 10 64-bit is currently the only operating system for development (support for Linux and macOS is planned)
• Qt for MCUs Evaluation Package 1.X. Please download Qt for MCUs and Qt Creator at www.qt.io/download, select 'Try Qt' on the download page. During the installation process, select 'Qt for MCUs Evaluation package 1.X' and 'Qt Creator 4.12.4.'
• CMake 3.17 (or higher): https://cmake.org/download
• MSVC v142 - VS 2019 C++ x64/x86 build tools OR the corresponding 2017 version Windows 10 SDK: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/visual-cpp-build-tools/
- If challenges arise when building the applications, please check the documentation here for a fix.
The healthcare industry is undergoing a rapid transformation as new technologies, regulations, and c...Watch video
Learn how Qt for MCUs can help you whenever your embedded application needs real-time processing, op...Watch video
The release of Qt 6.6 is packed with many UI and backend development enhancements. Join our technica...Watch video