Nokia Qt SDK 1.0 released
The lights start to fade, the audience goes quiet, the curtains start to rise, spotlight on, drum-roll...
I have the great pleasure to finally announce the 1.0 version of the Nokia Qt SDK. It is available for download on the usual location at Forum Nokia as of now. In addition to the final Windows and Linux versions we also added a beta version for MacOSX 10.6 as well.
In case you have been using the Release Candidate, the integrated updater will allow you to get your installation up-to-date, there is no need to reinstall.
In related news, there is now a public beta of Nokia signing Symbian apps for free and the Ovi Store will accept Qt apps starting in the next month. Read more about this.
This final release contains the following components:
- Qt Creator 2.0 final
- Qt Simulator 1.0 final
- Qt Mobility libraries
- a current version of MADDE
- Symbian packages
- Smartinstaller packages for Symbian
- the experimental Remotecompiler
- Documentation for all components
Please use our Bugtracker to report bugs and provide feedback (select the "Nokia Qt SDK installer" project).
Changelog for the 1.0 release:
- [QTSDK-10] The Nokia SDK installer attempts to install by default an unsigned "USB network driver" for MS Windows (needed by Maemo?)
- [QTSDK-57] Can't install or upgrade the SDK on Linux/amd64
- [QTSDK-63] Qt Creator is not killed before uninstall
- [QTSDK-70] Mac: "internet enable" the disk images
- [QTSDK-72] mac install missing QtMobility headers for maemo target
- [QTSDK-74] installation completes with progress bar at 97%
- [QTSDK-87] problems when installing with sudo
- [QTSDK-90] Application hangs on windows when trying to use ContactManager
- [QTSDK-92] Cannot build for Symbian with out-of-the-box Nokia Qt SDK
- [QTSDK-96] SDKMaintenanceTool timeout for checking repository
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.4 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6 is the productivity platform for the future, with next-gen 2D & 3D UX and limitless scalability.
Explore Qt World
Check our Qt demos and case studies in the virtual Qt World
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.
Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.
Want to build something for tomorrow, join #QtPeople today! We have loads of cool jobs you don't want to miss! http://qt.io/careers #builtwithQt #software #developers #coding #framework #tool #tooling #C++ #QML #engineers #sales #tech #technology #UI #UX #CX #Qt #Qtdev #global #openpositions #careers #job
Henkilön Qt (@theqtcompany) jakama julkaisu