Qt Mobility 1.1.1 released
We are happy to announce our Qt Mobility 1.1.1 release. This release is a maintenance release which includes a lot of bug fixes and improved QML bindings and performance especially for the Symbian platform. We have also enhanced the documentation and auto tests.
Qt Mobility 1.1.1 is also included in the Qt SDK 1.1 Beta release.
Packages are available from http://qt.nokia.com/products/qt-addons/mobility.
Here are some of the high priority bugs fixed in this release.
- Multimedia: Video graphics item causes a Symbian device to reboot
- Multimedia: QMediaPlayer does not play an MP4 file if header is after the encoded data block
- Multimedia: Memory leaks on Symbian
- System Information: Symbian devices crashes when 32 char long WLAN access point name is used
- Contacts: QML contacts model is not updated when a contact is deleted
- Organizer: Opening a file dialog in calendar demo cause crashes on Symbian devices
- Organizer: QML organizer item does not respect the detail changes
- Messaging: QMessageManager::updateMessage() crashes on Symbian
- Location: QLandmarkFetchRequest::waitForFinished() causes a crash on Symbian
- Service Framework: Memory leaks on Symbian
- Document Gallery: Mediabrowser displays 0 songs on Symbian
- And hundreds more bug fixes
As always, thank you for your feedback, bug reports and fixes so far and we look forward to hearing more from you.
- Qt Bug Tracker: http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com
- Code/Doc contributions: http://qt.gitorious.org
- Mailing list: http://lists.qt.nokia.com/mailman/listinfo/qt-mobility-feedback
Update: There is a error in the documentation which says The Camera API in Qt Mobility 1.1.1 is still in Technology Preview. This is not true. The Camera API in Qt Mobility 1.1.1 is final and is suitable for commercial application development. The doc error is reported here. http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTMOBILITY-1415
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.6 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6.6. is a feature release with focus on improving UX capabilities including responsive UI technology and the Qt Graph module.
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.