Qt 5.1 Release Candidate Available
It has been a month since we released Qt 5.1 Beta and I am extremely happy to announce that the Qt 5.1 Release Candidate 1 is now available. Things are looking good for the release of Qt 5.1.0, which we aim to have out in the coming weeks.
For those who have not yet checked what Qt 5.1 brings, please refer to the Qt 5.1. Beta blog post, the wiki article listing key the features, or the documentation snapshot for more details. With the Qt 5.1 RC1 we are also introducing new online installers that initially provide Qt 5.0.2 and Qt 5.1 RC1 content. Later on we will add more releases to be available via the online installers.
The key new items in the RC1 since the Beta are:
- Online installers available for Mac, Windows and Linux hosts
- Windows 32bit as well as 32bit and 64 bit Linux host support for Android
- MinGW toolchain updated to version 4.8.0
- 32bit VS2012 installer available, and all VS2012 packages built with the SP2 update
- Perl dependency removed for building Qt (still remains as requirement for building WebKit)
As well as a large number of fixes done based on the feedback from the Beta.
Please take Qt 5.1 RC1 for a spin and send us feedback:
- Please send bug reports to bugreports.qt-project.org
- Known issues can be found from wiki
- Please send an e-mail to Qt Project mailing lists or contact us via IRC
- If you have a commercial license, please contact Digia Qt Support via the Customer Portal
Both online and offline installers are available for the Qt 5.1 Release Candidate 1, which can be downloaded from the Digia Qt Customer Portal or from download.qt-project.org (online or offline) for open-source users.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.2 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6 was created to be the productivity platform for the future, with next-gen 2D & 3D UX and limitless scalability.
Explore Qt World
Check our Qt demos and case studies in the virtual Qt World
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.
Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.
Want to build something for tomorrow, join #QtPeople today! We have loads of cool jobs you don't want to miss! http://qt.io/careers #builtwithQt #software #developers #coding #framework #tool #tooling #C++ #QML #engineers #sales #tech #technology #UI #UX #CX #Qt #Qtdev #global #openpositions #careers #job
Henkilön Qt (@theqtcompany) jakama julkaisu