QtWS15 | Be like one of the Qt Support team!
Now that I have your attention then I can first kick off with a reminder that at the Qt World Summit in Berlin this year there will be members of the Qt Support team available on hand to help you out if you have any questions. Visit the Qt Prodigy Bar and ask them pretty much anything. To get you in the asking mode here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions:
- "MSVCRTD.lib(cinitexe.obj) : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "msvcrt.lib" conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library" -- What does this mean and how can I fix it
- How do I convert between a BSTR and a QString?
- How can I change the sorting order of a column in QTableView?
- Why doesn't the palette set on a QPushButton have any effect except in some cases?
- Just how awesome are you guys really? - Ok, we don't actually get asked that, but that is because everyone knows we are just plain awesome!
- How do I get the Qt Quick Compiler source code so I can build it or how can I use the existing version with my version of Qt?
- How can I internationalize my application using existing translations in Qt?
- How can I get rid of all the margins in the QChartView?
- How do I replace the Qt splash screen that is shown with my own?
But what if you don't want to wait to find out the answers to any of these questions? Well then this is your lucky day, you can find the answers to these questions (and more!) already at https://wiki.qt.io/KnowledgeBase:SupportFAQ. All you need is a valid Qt Account and be logged in to see it.
How does this help me be like one of the Qt support team I hear you ask? Well by utilizing this page you too can help out and amaze your colleagues and friends by being able to answer these support questions and dazzle them with your Qt support knowledge.
And remember, we are at the Qt World Summit Prodigy Bar, feel free to set up a time and ask for our help!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.2 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6 was created to be the productivity platform for the future, with next-gen 2D & 3D UX and limitless scalability.
Explore Qt World
Check our Qt demos and case studies in the virtual Qt World
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.
Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.
Want to build something for tomorrow, join #QtPeople today! We have loads of cool jobs you don't want to miss! http://qt.io/careers #builtwithQt #software #developers #coding #framework #tool #tooling #C++ #QML #engineers #sales #tech #technology #UI #UX #CX #Qt #Qtdev #global #openpositions #careers #job
Henkilön Qt (@theqtcompany) jakama julkaisu