Give Your App a Cross-Functional Future with Qt
April 28, 2023 by Laura Grant | Comments
Hey, you! Looking to build a high-performing and future-proof application that you can extend to desktop, mobile, and web? Want to cut down on development time, and make use of a tech ecosystem that offers a lot more beyond the initial development and design tools?
Qt for Application Development is here to extend a helping hand – whether you’re about to create your very first app, or are a seasoned developer, choosing Qt enables you to create applications for multiple platforms using a single codebase. The fun doesn’t stop there, either: once your application is ready, why not use Qt Insight to track real customer usage, or Qt Digital Ads to monetize your app?
Here are some key reasons why you should use Qt application development to build your app:
- Cross-platform development: Qt allows you to write code once and deploy it to multiple platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. This can save you a lot of time and effort, as you won't have to create separate codebases for each platform, but have a solution that works no matter where you deploy it.
- Excellent set of tools and libraries: Qt comes with an extensive set of tools and libraries that do the legwork when developing complex applications. These tools include a powerful UI framework, resource libraries, database integration, and much more. On top of that, using Qt also allows you to continue using the tools you might already be used to, such as Visual Studio Code, so you can carry on with the solutions you already know and love.
- Native look and feel: Qt enables you to create branded or native-looking applications on each platform. This means that your application will blend seamlessly with the user's operating system, which improves user experience and functionality.
- Easy to learn and use: Qt is easy to learn and use, even if you don't have prior experience with it. We have a comprehensive documentation and an active community, which can help you get started quickly. Our new Qt Academy offers courses that extend beyond the basics, allowing you to delve deeper into some of our customer’s products too.
- Continuous support: If you can’t find what you need in our resource database, our Qt Support team and Professional Services are always here to lend a helping hand to make the most out of your project. You can choose between standard and premium support to suit your needs, helping you maximize productivity and time spent.
Qt Application Development is a powerful and robust framework that can help you build cross-platform applications in no time. Our extensive documentation, native look and feel, and support make it an ideal choice for anyone looking to create high-quality, cross-platform applications. Taking the next step with your app is also easy, with the real customer insights provided by our analytics solution, Qt Insight, and our monetization solution, Qt Digital Ads.
Not fully convinced? Why not check out our many customer use case and references to see how others have taken advantage of the Qt offering?
🖥️📱 Explore Qt Application Development
📊 Check out Qt Insight
📢 Find out more about Qt Digital Ads
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.5 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6.5 is the latest Long-Term-Support release with all you need for C++ cross-platform app development.
Explore Qt World
Check our Qt demos and case studies in the virtual Qt World
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.
Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.
Want to build something for tomorrow, join #QtPeople today! We have loads of cool jobs you don't want to miss! http://qt.io/careers #builtwithQt #software #developers #coding #framework #tool #tooling #C++ #QML #engineers #sales #tech #technology #UI #UX #CX #Qt #Qtdev #global #openpositions #careers #job
Henkilön Qt (@theqtcompany) jakama julkaisu