Qt Installer Framework and Qt Online Installer 4.5.1 Released
December 12, 2022 by Tino Pyssysalo | Comments
Qt Installer Framework and Qt Online Installer 4.5.1 have been released today. Several bugs have been fixed in this release:
- MaintenanceTool.app in both online and offline installers is now signed to allow installation in macOS.
- The offline installer under CLI does not require the network connection anymore, as it now reads the license key from the qtlicenses.ini file.
- Error logging has been optimised by limiting the size of log files sent to the server.
- Uninstallation removes now also the Image directory in Boot2Qt case.
- There were several error messages occurring when uninstalling on macOS, which is now fixed.
- Non-checkable components have now a checkbox to check the state in updates.
- In B2Qt installation, the QBSP file is not deleted anymore after extracting it.
Please look at the complete list of changes in Changelog.
Where to get the IFW and the installer?
Precompiled binaries for the Installer Framework can be downloaded from Qt Online Installer, sources and binaries can be found also on the Qt Download page (open source) or in Qt Customer Portal for commercial users. The latest documentation can also be found online.
The new installer is available in Qt Downloads and Qt Customer Portal for commercial users. Maintenance Tool is updated using the existing installation(s) Maintenance Tool.
Thanks to everyone, who has contributed to the release.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.4 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6 is the productivity platform for the future, with next-gen 2D & 3D UX and limitless scalability.
Explore Qt World
Check our Qt demos and case studies in the virtual Qt World
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.
Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.
Want to build something for tomorrow, join #QtPeople today! We have loads of cool jobs you don't want to miss! http://qt.io/careers #builtwithQt #software #developers #coding #framework #tool #tooling #C++ #QML #engineers #sales #tech #technology #UI #UX #CX #Qt #Qtdev #global #openpositions #careers #job
Henkilön Qt (@theqtcompany) jakama julkaisu